Tuesday, February 10

Love Bites




Just kidding (mostly). 

I may be presently dudeless, but the truth is that there are way worse things in the world than spending Valentines doing the things that YOU love to do, rather than running around like a headless chicken trying to find the perfect overly-commercialized, saccharine-sweet, mass-produced pressie for some lunkhead who I'd bet my Prada thigh-highs doesn't even come close to deserving you. 
(Because, I mean, who does? You're awesome.)

Myself, I'm super-psyched to get myself an ab fab gift that will definitely not disappoint: a copy of ETERNAL by Cynthia Leitich Smith!  Cyn's one of my favorite authors, ever since I read the Southern-gothic shapeshifter creepfest, TANTALIZE, and ETERNAL is the companion novel to that book. And it is out today!

Pre-order your copy from Amazon today, 'cause you ain't borrowing mine. 
And happy Valentines Day, friendlies! 

LoveYaMeanIt, kisskisskiss. 

0 comments: