Friday, April 10

Fangirls, take your places!




Hello to all of my most favoritest readers and assorted friendlies!
And may I say, TGIF!
I'm sure it won't come as any surprise to you that my girls and I have all sorts of A-list funnage planned for the weekend. And alas, we're grounded here on the East Coast. 
BUT IF WE WEREN'T--that is to say, if we were, for instance, closer to Austin, TX--you can bet your best Pucci-print bikini that we would be heading out to hear Kathi Appelt and Cynthia Leitich Smith at Book People. 

I've blabbed all about my Cynthia love before, and completely and totally urge you to read ETERNAL if you haven't already. And Kathi's debut novel, The Underneath, has won many most fancified awards. They are mucho-talented ladies, the both of 'em. 

Also, they both have shiny, shiny hair. 
Go. Meet. Listen. Swoon. Then swing back thisaway and tell me all about what a fabbity time you had!

Who looks out for you? 

MWAH!

--Mads

0 comments: